Friday, May 1, 2015

It's All About Her Challenge


It's a new month so that means there's a new challenge starting over at Poppystamps.

This month It's All About Her! We're looking for feminine cards that use at least one Poppystamps product on it and you have all month to play along. For all the details, check it out here.

Now onto my card.

Sue-McRae-PS-May-Challenge-

I made a little bouquet with the new Fritillaria die which was cut out of textured pearl card stock and the various leaves were die cut from purple and pink glitter card stock.  There's nothing more feminine than flowers, glitter and the colour purple!  For the Ringling Background, I left all the pieces of the die cut intact and love the texture it gives to the card.

Make sure to pop by the blog and see the other projects created by the design team!

I can't wait to see what you create this month and thanks for visiting with me today!












7 comments:

  1. Sue, this is a perfect Mother's Day card! I know someone who would just love it! I love the design and the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Sue, this card is VERY striking! What Mom wouldn't appreciate a beautiful card like this. Your color choices are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sue I could not think of a more feminine card if I tried. This is stunning!! I adore that bit of sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness ! This is such a lovely compilation of diecuts and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just striking! I love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just striking! I love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful bouquet of flowers on the lovely bg!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are very much appreciated!